Tuesday 7 July 2009

Stupid Flu Bug

Well, I woke up feeling a bit weird on Saturday, could not really put my finger on it, just a bit weird.

I went down to allotment, dug up some spuds, pulled me broad beans out and then felt very hot and bothered and all out of sorts.

I walked back flat, and by the time that I got there I felt shocking.

Within hours I ached all over, had terrible nausea and a headache from hell.

Then the tummy upset started and I could barely keep water down let alone anything else.

I have not known anything like it. It has certainly knocked me for six.

Today I still have the over whelming nausea, a headache but I am not hurrying all over as much.

I feel so sorry for anyone that has swine flu.

I know need to get some weight on, stop feeling like poo and get ready for my camping adventure this weekend.

It is time to debut the tent, the cooker and the airbed if it ever arrives!

So it all about trying to eat and get strong enough so that I spend the weekend flushing this bug out with voddy.

Every cloud has a silver lining!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon and enjoy your camping trip. Best wishes, Pj x

    ReplyDelete