Friday 31 July 2009

A Cunning Plan

My life seems to be an endless list of cunning plans.

I plan and have all the best intentions to carry them out and get the reward and satisfaction of plan completion.

I keep chipping away at my website design but never seem to get that far with it, and I blame the photos for that!

I have plans to do a huge move around in my lounge. Now it is a smallish room, but I have my 60 litre tropical tank that requires careful planning so that the fish have little disruption.

I have a plan, I know roughly how long it will all take, and once that is moved, I know how I am going to shift the remaining items, sofa, hi fi equipment telly etc, but I just seem to always get distracted and never really get started.

This weekend my plan is again, to undertake the mass move of the lounge.

It all hinges on the weather, as if it is nice then I refuse to stay indoors and will be off down the allotment or mooching about.

Sometimes it is all well and good living for the moment, but I am wondering if I will ever get my website up and running and my lounge moved!!!

I blame the erratic weather. This causes me to panic if the sun shines and abandon all indoor tasks so that I can get out and make the most of working on the allotment or mooching about in just a t-shirt.

I used to write lists and lots of them. Since I stopped writing lists, there does seem to be a larger element of chaos in my life. I just refuse to be ruled by lists and this is what happens.

Next weekend I am camping with mates so at least I know where I will be and what I am doing!!!! I will be drunk, laughing and happy and the lounge move and website will not get a 2nd thought!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean - when the weather is good I just want to be outside too, no matter how much work needs doing indoors! Then there is the computer - the biggest distraction! ;) well it's raining here so I guess that means signing off and doing the housework :( Enjoy your weekend. Best wishes, Pj x

    ReplyDelete