Friday 14 August 2009

Allotment Redesign

After digging the allotment out initially, I vowed that I would never ever dig again on a large scale.

Whilst away last weekend, I paid a friends son to extend my allotment, and straighten up the sides and create new edges.

I am so excited as tomorrow morning I will be able to see it for the first time.

It will have an extra 5ft on it as I intend to grow more next year!

I am going to measure the plot and then start a proper plan for the next 12 months so that I can control what I grow and grow more of what I like.

I know this may sound sad, but I really am rather excited!

Last weekend felt very weird not being there and working.

I expect that the rest of it will look like a jungle though!!!!

I also hope to get my new key so that I can get on and off the allotments when it suits me! My old key had an issue so I have been unable to get in or out for the last 3 weeks aside from weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment