Monday 10 August 2009

24 Hours of Fun and Laughter!

Well, I was just so excited that I landed up leaving early to arrive about an hour before the rest of the gang!

I had the mammoth 11.3 mile journey to make!

I arrived and put up the 2 room erection all on my own. I got very hot but it only took about 40 minutes. However I did have to catch it twice as the wind lifted it, and I got abit confused as to where you start pegging out!

Anyway, here it is in its crowning glory!







Then Jenny, The Big D and Westy all arrived and got settled in.







I was impressed with Jenny and her very long pole....



But even more impressed with her peas in a pod...



I found the time to pose like Posh Spice in Jenny's glasses, just to prove that glasses do not suit all people!



I also managed to find to groove out, with the glasses and have an Austin Powers moment!



The Big D got all cavemen and whipped together a lovely new BBQ that had been bought for the occasion!



Then we simply sat in the sun, laughed, smiled and drank...... and drank...... and drank....











Then the darkness fell but they did not stop us!









Thanks people as I had a great time. I am just getting over the sunburn but my cheeks and sides still hurt from laughing so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment