Wednesday 23 January 2013

Tassimo Heaven

So after months of research and waiting, I finally took the plunge and bought a 2nd hand Tassimo T20 in black.

I say second hand as it was used 3 times and then the woman decided to get it in white to match her kitchen.

I got the black one at a super bargain price and will get to register it and cliam the £20 free vouchers.



It was ready to use in minutes and once I realised this I was up and running.

The noise was a little louder than I expected but it all added to the thrill and anticipation!

Lots of gurgles, big waft of steam and I had made my first drink.....

A latte macchiato



In all fairness it did look similar to this but maybe not quite as tidy.

I am not sure about the creamer used though as it tasted "artifical". I will make s few more drinks though before I decided if a milk frother will be the next purchase.

The latte macchiato was closed followed by a dark columbian


Followed by a cafe creama which I really liked.


 


Tonight I am trying hot chocblate and cappuccino.





No comments:

Post a Comment