Wednesday 6 April 2011

Hello Again!

Well, this has been quite a break as I have only gone and bought myself a flat, so I have been a little preoccupied for the last 6 months!!!

As a result, I have decided to hand back my allotment as I moved some distance away from it, and I also have a small garden with my flat.

It is a long thin garden, hidden under rubbish and knee high weeds at the moment!  Oh, and there are several large trees that are slowly taking over!

I am hoping to clear the way, get a few raised beds in and grown just enough veg for little old me!!!

This summer my plan is to get the garden clear and watch the sun patterns so that I can get the beds sorted for next year.

I shall take some photos this weekend and you can see what I am up against!

Whilst I shall miss my allotment, I have to say that it will be nice to have veg in my own garden and be able to waft about watering them without being too far away!!!!

So, a new adventure begins in the world of vegetable growing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment