Monday 12 April 2010

Seedlings and More Planting!

Well, this weekend I put a few more peppers, aubergines and tomatoes in my pots.

I lost a few in the transfer, but I am confident this lot will survive!

Here they are enjoying some natural sunshine!!!



Then I had a little planting session.  After consulting my allotment guru I realise that I can now just put seeds straight into the ground!!!  There is really no need to start anymore at home!

So on that note I planted a row of beetroot seeds, tansferred 8 cauliflowers that I had already started and covered them with one of my now famous anti-pigeon devices!!!

 


Next weekend I aim to plant another row or two of nadine potatoes, some more shallots and red barron onions.  Row of beetroot and another row of cauliflowers!

I am researching cougettes and sweetcorn now!

I have decided to fill the plot this year and just see what happens!

p.s you can click comment and leave me a message if you like visiting here, or down on the right hand bar, click the link for followers and get emails when I update!

No comments:

Post a Comment